Life usually doesn’t fit into nice neat little lists, but that doesn’t keep me from trying. Welcome to 10 Tuesday where I try to fit the messiness of life into a list of ten.
College life is complicated, challenging, and awesome. With school set to start back here this week–here are ten bits of advice from yours truly that will help make it better.
- Rarely turn on your TV.
- Make homework a priority.
- Never procrastinate. Don’t do it.
- Throw away or delete all credit card solicitations instantly.
- Don’t spend a lot of time in your room, especially alone.
- Join a campus organization. I can point you to a great one!
- Develop deep relationships with a small number of people.
- Learn how to effectively manage your time. If you have a lot of free time something is wrong.
- Exercise often. Your heart will thank you twenty years.
- Cultivate healthy a diet. Your waistline will thank you now.