Life usually doesn’t fit into nice neat little lists, but that doesn’t keep me from trying. Welcome to my Tuesday 10, where I try to fit the messiness of life into a list of ten.
Jamie and I have spent a lot of time around doctors the last nine months. We’ve had some awkward conversations with healthcare professionals. Here are some of the awkward things that we could remember.
1. Do you feel it when I touch you here?
2. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna sneak up on you.
3. You may feel a small pinch.
4. Are you allergic to latex?
5. I need you to undress and put this on.
6. When was your last bowel movement?
7. Pee in this for me.
8. Would you like a circumcision?
9. Don’t worry, it will fall off in one to three weeks.
10. I need you to bend over and put your elbows on your knees.