Life usually doesn’t fit into nice neat little lists, but that doesn’t keep me from trying. Welcome to my Tuesday 10, where I try to fit the messiness of life into a list of ten.
I’m pretty comfortable with who I am, the things I like, my own general overall awesomeness, and sarcasm. Here are ten things that you’re not gonna hear erupt from my vocal chords.
1. Hey, let’s watch NASCAR.
2. What do you think of my new sweater vest?
3. Twilight is the best.
4. I hope my son grows up to love baseball and golf.
5. I believe in gun control.
6. I listen to Glen Beck all the time.
7. Who is Captain America?
8. I don’t believe the Bible is meant to be interpreted literally.
9. I just bought a new motorcycle.
10. Pass the sweet ‘n sour chicken.