Life usually doesn’t fit into nice neat little lists, but that doesn’t keep me from trying. Welcome to my Tuesday 10, where I try to fit the messiness of life into a list of ten.
Living life can often be tricky. Luckily I’m here (sarcasm) to offer a few pointers with this
Tuesday Wednesday 10.
1. Never underestimate the stupidity of humanity. People are dumb. Lots of them. Learn it. Remember it.
2. Mr. Pibb is not Dr. Pepper, and is an incredibly inferior beverage. That’s a well known scientifically ignored fact.
3. If you get an email from someone saying you inherited a fortune and they need some basic info (like bank stuff) it’s hooey. Legal Eagles don’t use hotmail to notify beneficiaries of their awaiting millions.
4. Windows 8 will break your soul and eat your Facebook profile if you update. Luckily iOS6 will fix both as long as you don’t want to use a map.
5. Cartwheels under ceiling fans make for exciting injuries and lame stories.
6. It’s important to fasten the seat-belt strap on your child’s car-seat. This isn’t even semi serious. It’s completely serious all the way.
7. “Friend” doesn’t mean that at all where social media is concerned. Kind of like when people write “LOL”. No one is really laughing out loud, except for that one girl in the library. They just don’t have anything else to say.
8. Texting and driving is dangerous. Firing a shotgun while driving is more dangerous.
9. Not all “10” lists have 10. Don’t believe everything that you read, hear, say, do, find, smell, or walk over.