Life usually doesn’t fit into nice neat little lists, but that doesn’t keep me from trying. Welcome to my Tuesday 10, where I try to fit the messiness of life into a list of ten.
Last week was the vice presidential debate between sitting VP Joe Biden and probable future vice president Paul Ryan. I watched it, and enjoyed it. I chose not to watch this week’s town-hall style debate between President Obama and Gov. Romney. Here are some reasons why.
1) I was eating ice cream while cuddling with my wife and son.
2) I was pretending to __________ (verb) _____________ (carnival food) in __________ (fantasy land).
3) My mind has been made up concerning this election since 2009.
4) Listening to President Obama makes me miss President Clinton.
5) I can get a word for word breakdown from 200 pundits and several million wannabes via Twitter.
6) Both candidates have repeatedly shown their ability to fill time quotas while saying absolutely nothing.
7) I didn’t want to.
8) I had an episode of “Last Resort” waiting for me on the DVR.