Some of these thoughts I gleaned from other places. Some are original. All are important ideas to me, which is really the only commonality that they share.
1. If we give our favorite political ideologues more time than we give Jesus, we are following the wrong master.
2. The Youth Pastor isn’t called to disciple your kids. You are.
3. The American Church desperately needs to redeem the concept of religion and religious activity within the context of Christianity.
4. You don’t have to be right. You don’t have to prove your point. You don’t have to win the argument.
5. A political change can not fix a moral dilemma.
6. I am called and commanded to fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20), but that starts at home. Church leaders who can’t lead their own family have no business trying to lead God’s people.
7. Humility, Humility, Humility. You’re not nearly as smart as you like to think you are, and by you I mean me.
8. Political correctness is stupid.
9. Everyone with a valid high school diploma or recognized equivalent should be able to attend any public university full time for one free semester at the beginning of their college career.
10. Your present is God’s gift of now. Use it well.