Summer break is always an exciting time of year. For me it is a chance to slow down a little bit and enjoy life at a different speed. It’s also a chance to recharge my batteries and prepare for the next leg of campus ministry.
1. Read a good fiction book.
2. Volunteer to serve someone or somewhere.
3. Play in the water.
4. Go on an adventure.
5. Grow a vegetable.
6. Reevaluate your New Year’s Resolution.
7. Watch a sunset (and possibly a sunrise) from a beautiful place.
8. Cook meat on an open fire.
9. Invest extra time in your relationships, especially your family.
10. Go see Man of Steel! (Premieres June 14)